Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Saturday, September 20, 2008

b.l.u.r.r.y

Everything’s so blurryAnd everyone's so fakeAnd everybody’s emptyAnd everything is so messed upPre-occupied without youI cannot live at allMy whole world surrounds youI stumble then I crawlYou could be my someoneYou could be my seaYou know that I’ll protect youFrom all of the obsceneI wonder what you're doingImagine where you areThere’s oceans in between usBut that’s not very farCan you take it all away?Can you take it all away?When ya shoved it in my face?This pain you gave to meCan you take it all away?Can you take it all away?When ya shoved it in my face?Everyone is changingThere’s no one left that’s realSo make up your own endingAnd let me know just how you feel'Cause I am lost without youI cannot live at allMy whole world surrounds youI stumble then I crawlYou could be my someoneYou could be my seaYou know that I will save youFrom all of the uncleanI wonder what you're doingI wonder where you areThere’s oceans in between usBut that’s not very farCan you take it all away?Can you take it all away?When ya shoved it in my face?This pain you gave to meCan you take it all away?Can you take it all away?When ya shoved it in my face?This pain you gave to meOh, Nobody told me what you thoughtNobody told me what to sayEveryone showed you where to turnTold you where to run awayNobody told you where to hideNobody told you what to sayEveryone showed you where to turnShowed you where to run away

No comments: